Canon might be set to release a mark II version of the RF 70-200mm f/2.8L…
A new lens for the EOS M5. After some images now also the specifications of the upcoming Canon EF-M 18-150mm IS STM lens leaked at Nokishita.
- Color: Black, Silver
- Lens construction: 13 group 17 sheets (one UD lens, 2 aspherical lens)
- Aperture number of blades: 7 sheets (circular aperture)
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.25m (wide angle), 0.45m (telephoto)
- Maximum photographic magnification: 0.31 times
- Camera shake correction effect: about four stages
- Filter diameter: 55mm
- The maximum diameter × length: 60.9 × 86.5mm
- Weight: about 300g
- Hood: EW-60F
- Stepping motor
- Full-time manual focus
We expect the Canon EF-M 18-150mm IS STM to be announced on September 15th, along with the EOS M5 and other gear. Stay tuned!