Once again we get a suggestion in our inbox saying Canon will not release a…
A Canon EOS M rumor about upcoming mirrorless cameras surfaced over the web.
Two possible Canon EOS M cameras are rumored for the time being:
Canon EOS M50 Mark II / EOS M60
- 32.5mp APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 8
- UHD 4K 30p / 24p
- Full HD 120p
- Rear monitor 3 inches 1.04 million dots Vari-angle touch panel
- Announcement date September 2020
Another Canon EOS M camera
- 24mp APS-C CMOS sensor
- 3rd generation Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology / Eye AF compatible
- Rear monitor 3-inch vari-angle touch panel
- Announcement date Before July 2020
- Price $849 with kit lens
We recommend you take this Canon EOS M rumor with a huge grain of salt. There is more to come, stay tuned.
All Canon rumors are listed here.