Here is a round-up of hands-on reviews and previews of the brand new Canon RF…
Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L at a glance:
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics Element
- One UD Element, One Aspherical Element
- Air Sphere Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Customizable Control Ring
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
DPReview posted a set of sample pictures shot with the Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L lens for the EOS R system. It doesn’t happen every day to read a description like:
Shaped like a can of Campbell’s Chunky soup, it’s a tad large and awkward affixed to the the EOS R. Nonetheless, what it lacks in grace it makes up for with jaw-dropping performance.
Click here to see the Canon RF 85mm f1.2L sample photo gallery.
Canon RF 85mm f1.2L:
Canon EOS R full frame mirrorless system: