Today a bunch of Canon firmware updates was released for mirrorless cameras. Not much to…
Here is the Canon EOS 90D firmware update. A firmware update with the same features for the Canon EOS RP has also been released today
Firmware 1.1.1 adds the much requested feature of 24p video in both full HD and 4K. Customers asked (loudly) and Canon delivered (quickly). Support for two lenses was also added (see below).
Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- The option to capture both 4K and Full HD movies in the frame rate of 23.98p has been newly added
- Fixes an issue where error code “Err 01” may be displayed when using EF 85mm f/1.8 USM or EF 100mm f/2 USM lenses.
Click here to download Canon EOS 90D firmware update 1.1.1.
The Canon EOS 90D is Canon’s latest APS-C DSLR, and it is getting a lot positive reviews.
Canon EOS 90D:
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p & Full HD 120p Video Recording
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5481 AF Points
- Up to 10-fps Shooting, ISO 100-25600
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- EOS iTR AF, Electronic Shutter Function
- 220,000-Pixel AE Metering Sensor