A new imaging sensor is coming from Canon's R&D laboratories. A new SPAD (single photon…
Canon has released a firmware update for the popular PowerShot G7 X Mark III.
At a glance:
- 20.2MP 1″ Stacked CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- 20-fps Shooting, 30-fps Raw Burst Mode
- Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Live Streaming & Vertical Video Support
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III firmware 1.3.0 incorporates the following enhancements:
1. Adds support for [Video Blog Recording Mode] setting to the [Movie Mode] function. 2. Adds support for [Zebra Settings] to the [Movie Mode] function. 3. Adds support for [Aspect marker] to the [Shooting information display setting] in [Movie Mode]. 4. Adds support for [Recording emphasis] to the [Shooting information display setting]. 5. Adds supports level display when AF mode is set to [Face + Tracking priority AF]. Firmware Version 1.3.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.2.0. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.3.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
PowerShot G7 X Mark III coverage is listed here.