Rumored since a while and yet not released, the next Canon EOS R5 firmware update…
It appears that many of the Canon EOS 6D Mark II specifications we leaked in the past found their way into a list leaked by other sources, starting with the 28MP sensor we were always told the EOS 6D Mark II will have, and leaked in April 2015.
This is the latest specification list for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II that leaked over the web:
- All new sensor, rumored to have 28MP (we reported first here and here and here)
- Dual SD slots
- Tilting LCD (we reported first here)
- Touchscreen (we reported first here)
- DIGIC 7
- Aiming for a sub $2000 USD body only price (we told you first here)
- DPAF (we reported first here)
- Possibly 4K in some capacity (we were told no 4K, 1080p 60fps instead)
- Wifi, NFC & Wireless charging (we reported first in 2015)
- Larger viewfinder
- New AF system (we reported first here)
The announcement for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II is expected to happen before Summer 2017, with shipping starting during summer.
Well, it’s a great pleasure and satisfaction seeing so many of the EOS 6D Mark II rumors I got and reported in the past getting a confirmation few months before the expected announcement of the EOS 6D Mark II. It’s just a pity they always forget to credit us.[via Canon Rumors]