Here are more and better images of the upcoming Canon EOS R5C. We expect the…
The Canon EOS M6 Mark II appears to be focused on vloggers:
- 32.5 mp APS-C CMOS sensor (new sensor technology for higher dynamic range)
- DIGIC 8+ Imaging Processor
- 4K up to 30p (with no crop or 1.3x no pixel binning crop), Full HD up to 180p
- No Canon Log but new Movie Picture Style
- Dual Pixel AF Focus Guide
- New Selfie mode and Vlog mode
- Enhanced Movie IS
- High-speed continuous shooting at a maximum of 16 FPS (with AE/AF)
- RAW Burst mode at 30 FPS (with AE/AF)
- Dual Pixel AF with expanded area
- Eye AF (tracking possible)
- Electronic shutter 1/16000s
- Focus Bracketing
- Supports external electronic viewfinder
- USB-C charge power supply
While the specification list above is plausible, we recommend you take it with grain of salt. Lots of low reliability rumors are flooding the Internet, and so far the sources that were right in the past didn’t deliver any bits.
We expect Canon to have an announcement on August 28, 2019. Besides the Canon EOS 90D we expect Canon to announced also the Canon EOS M5 Mark II and the EOS M6 Mark II (leaked through certification authorities). Some new EF-M lenses are also possible.
Stay tuned, more to come soon.
Source: Canon Rumors