Two days after the Canon EOS R3 announcement and already Canon tells us they have…
No kidding: the Canon EOS R3 is going to get announced next week, on September 14, 2021. Canon’s propaganda machine is already starting the engines and preparing for the launch.
Canon Singapore no less claims that something “born to rule” is coming on 9/14/21. We have no doubt the EOS R3 will be the one MILC to rule them all.
Calling all passionate about photography! Get ready for some exciting news as we prepare to unveil the newest and hottest products from Canon at our virtual launch.
- 24MP backside illuminated image sensor
- Multi-Controller & Smart Controller
- Vari-Angle Touch Screen
- NEW accessory shoe
- Wifi 5GHz
- High speed 30fps electronic shutter with AF/AE tracking + RAW shooting at this speed
- AF down to -7.0 EV
- 8 Stops Coordinated Control IS with Optical IS and In-Body IS
- 4K Canon Log3
- Oversampling 4K
- Internal RAW video
- Inclusion of cars and motorbikes in AF tracking technology
- RAW internal movie recording
- Speedlite shooting with electronic shutter
- The same weather sealing as the EOS-1D series
- LP-E19 Battery
- Dual card slot SD & CFExpress
All our EOS R3 coverage is listed here, product images are here and here. There has been some discussion about who makes the imaging sensor of the EOS R3. You can get notified when the Canon EOS R3 will be available for preorder.