Not the first time the Canon RF 35mm f/1.2L lens is rumored. Now, it seems…
A new Canon rumor came up. There are reasons to believe that Canon will release one more lens after the RF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
The second lens for the Canon EOS R system that might get announced in 2020 is rumored to be the RF 100-500mm. For the time of writing, we don’t know if it will be an “L” lens (expensive) or a more budget-oriented one. I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes as an “L” lens.
No specifications have leaked so far for the RF 100-500mm. However, if the rumor is reliable then we will soon see images and specs.
In case you missed yesterday’s bunch of new Canon rumors, here they are listed for you:
- Canon EOS R5 – A set of rumored specifications
- Canon EOS R6 – an EOS R body said to be more entry-level than the EOS RP (which we have a hard time to believe)
- Canon Rebel T8i – images and some basic but reliable specs leaked, it does 4K30fps without cropping
- RF 24-105MM F/3.5-5.6 IS STM – a new kit lens for the EOS R
- And, yes, the rumor about an EOS R with APS-C sensor surfaced again.
Stay tuned for the next Canon rumor.
Source: Canon Rumors