Canon recently announced a fairly bizarre lens, the Canon RF 5.2mm f/2.8L Dual Fisheye lens. The lens main application field is virtual reality.
At a glance:
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Captures Stereoscopic 3D 180° VR imagery
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super-Spectra & Sub-Wavelength Coatings
- Fluorine Coating
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
Canon has now shared a short, 4K video captured with the RF 5.2mm. The video gives a good idea about what you can achieve with this lens (look around and interact with the scene, for instance).
Canon RF 5.2mm f/2.8L hands-on videos can be found here.