Canon got themselves a Fujitsu FX1000 Supercomputer System. Press release: Fujitsu to Deliver New FX1000…
It’s coming soon, and here is a complete list of what we know so far about the Canon EOS R5 specifications.
Canon EOS R5 specifications:
- Imaging sensor: 45mp full frame format
- The EOS R5 features 5-axis IBIS, and it can work with optical image stabilisation found in many Canon lenses:
- Frames per second: 12fps (20fps electronic shutter)
- Video features:
- 4K at 120fps
- 4K @at60fps
- 8K RAW internal video recording up to 29.97 fps
- 8K internal recording up to 29.97 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265) and 4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265).
- 4K internal recording up to 119.88 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log (H.265)/4:2:2 10-bit HDR PQ (H.265). 4K external recording is also available up to 59.94 fps
- 8K and 4K video capture without crop factor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF available in all 8K and 4K modes
- Canon Log available in 8K and 4K internal recording modes
- Dual card slots: CFexpress and SD UHS-II
- 5GHz WiFi
- New battery
- Price likely around/below US$4000
- Coming July 2020
Canon already partially disclosed specifications and features (1 | 2) of the EOS R5, and there is not much left to discover but the price. After the last specification reveal there are even some videos to watch. All R5 coverage is listed here.