Another step towards the announcement of the Canon EOS R6.
Rumored Canon EOS R6 specifications:
- 20MP image sensor
- IBIS (In Body Image Stabilisation)
- 12fps mechanical and 20fps electronic.
- 4K @ 60p
- FullHD @ 120p
- Dual card slots
- No top-down screen
- Lower resolution EVF than the EOS R5
- Build quality not as good as the EOS R5
- Bluetooth 4.2 (EOS R5 gets Bluetooth 5.0)
- LP-E6NH Battery (same as EOS R5)
- Rumored announcement is July 2020
Canon will release the highly anticipated EOS R5 before the R6, possibly in the next weeks, adding a game changing camera to the EOS R lineup. During Canon’s latest live-streamed announcement (you can watch it again here) Canon revealed a second teaser about the Canon EOS R5 after the development announcement and a subsequent reveal of more specifications. All R5 coverage is listed here.
After the last teaser, some EOS R5 hands-on and first impression videos have been published.
Stay safe, and stay tuned.