At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Neutrino Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 1.1′ Minimum Focus
- Manual Focus Design with Focus Lock
- Depth of Field and Focus Distance Scales
- Dragonfly Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
The IRIX 150mm f/2.8 Macro lens won an iF Design Award 2019. The IRIX 150mm f/2.8 Macro is available for $595 at B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon
Irix 150mm f/2.8 macro has received a world-renowned design prize
Baar, Switzerland, February 15, 2019
Although it’s only three years since Irix arrived on the world market, our team of international photographers – a team who established the Irix brand – are pleased to be the winners of one of this year’s iF PRODUCT DESIGN AWARDS, a world-renowned prize for design!
Therefore we are probably one of the youngest photographic companies that have received such an award and recognition from the world’s oldest independent design organization, the Hannover-based iF International Forum Design GmbH, a group which organizes the iF PRODUCT DESIGN AWARD.